X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Festival - Refinement Rewards

Duration: 2/3 - 2/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers: All Servers.

Description: Refine any piece of equipment in the Blacksmith three times.

Rewards:
    • 80,000 EXP,
    • Firecracker x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Comment

what is the use of this goodluck card? exchangeable for all +10 mount stats? or it's just useless like lost gift, christmas "fake" gift that needed balens to open?
      pls explain more about it,, or is it a charm to increase our luck? will be good if it's like that since my luck on this game really bad bad badddddd..
      nice event again by the way..

Comment

I want the mounttt the dragon so cool! Nice event R2 keep it up.

Comment

Information about new events.. Gaia & amazon queen will show up next week.. yea, great.. WHERE IS GAIA AND AMAZONE QUEEN???
          Aiste - Knight
          ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
            what is the use of this goodluck card? exchangeable for all +10 mount stats? or it's just useless like lost gift, christmas "fake" gift that needed balens to open?
            pls explain more about it,, or is it a charm to increase our luck? will be good if it's like that since my luck on this game really bad bad badddddd..
            nice event again by the way..
            it is

Goodluck Card

A special item just for spring. Open it to obtain one of the following:

Mahra x1
            Sylph Sepulcrum x1
            Fate Stone x1
            20,000 Kyanite
            800 Insignia
            Mahra x100
            Opening Price: 25 Balens

Comment

man you forgot they post about maintenance at best 24 hours ahead. i bet the maint will be tomorow

Comment

Originally posted by xljah View Post
                it is

Goodluck Card

Mahra x1
                Sylph Sepulcrum x1
                Fate Stone x1
                20,000 Kyanite
                800 Insignia
                Mahra x100
                i hope not for once at least

Comment

hrm wonder if it will count if we already have a blue or above sylph for the sylph portion of the event

Comment

Originally posted by xljah View Post
                    it is

Goodluck Card

Mahra x1
                    Sylph Sepulcrum x1
                    Fate Stone x1
                    20,000 Kyanite
                    800 Insignia
                    Mahra x100
                    when i asked, it's not there yet
                    thx anyway,, now it has been explained, yeah, just a goodluck charm for us, it keep decreasing our storage, hahaha..

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                      man you forgot they post about maintenance at best 24 hours ahead. i bet the maint will be tomorow
                      Where they posted it?
                      Aiste - Knight
                      ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

Comment

yes that night be true but not all people who put cash in game are powerfull, some of em maybe started cashing to late. ive seen in arena people with 500 $ wings and clothng and purple 2/3 stars sylphs who are just weak and die after a few ataks. if he cashes it dose not mean he is doing it always right, and i dont speak about you here so please dont missunderstand me

Comment

Originally posted by R213450407 View Post
                          Where they posted it?
                          they did not post it, but i suppose will be like that since it always came before CW and the maint its anounced late

Comment

Yea, i also think that it should be released befor CW. But... No info about CW, and no info about patch update
                            Aiste - Knight
                            ~*S213 Felmarsh*~

Comment

and yes unfortunely the hacks and bots seams to be the hottes topic lately

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz
                                These so called G.M.'s have pretty much killed our server with the last round of stupidity that they have done. I am done with this game. With all the hacks and cheats and proof of it that I have submitted to them on these, they have ignored everything I have given them - even going so far as to DELETE the ticket with all the proof in it. Hope they make some money off of those hacks, they wont be getting any more of mine :-P (Gotta love how many of those hackers offered to buy out my account when I said that I was done)

maybe sell it and get that money, they wont do anything about it lol
                                BubblesMcGee

Comment

Working...
                                X